Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tikus lapar


Last friday, i went to post office, carefully fill in the pos laju form, the staff check the weight of the box, I pay the courier cost and the process is done. Now, the box that I want to send to my friend in KL is in responsibility of post office. I expect it to be delivered on Monday because they dont work on weekend.

On Monday, my friend texted me. The goods have been arrived in the post office there in KL. But the postman unable to deliver it, my friend had to take it herself because the bottom part of the box was torn up a bit. The post office staff said it was caused by rat. 

When my friend told me bout that, I just laughing and wondering at the same time. Is it really stolen by rat? So that's mean the post office store is not clean enough? I already state that was a food item on the form, so i guess they should properly separate the food item and non food item where the food item should be place in somewhere clean.

And the box also has been wrapped by a wrapper properly which i did the same to other friends. The other friends received the goods I delivered without no problem but this one is different. Maybe kawan saya seorang ni tak ada rezeki. Huhu.

Should be wrapped with 8 thick layers of wrapper next time. Me vs rat. Soon. Muahahahhaa.






No comments: