Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Confession from a man

Before i proceed, I suggest you to watch this video. It was about a confession from a man to the girl he loves.

Actually, I want to talk about a CONFESSION and it was a bit different from the video i show you just now.

As you all know, most of relationship started because of a confession from a man. Perigi cari timba? Woman confess to a man? No. Quite rare. But i try to push that barrier. Do i care? No. So, as a woman, i try to prove that even a woman can confess to a man as what a man usually does.

Picture-credit to devianart.


This is a true story.

When i was studying at University, I really like this man. He is not very good looking, but i found him attractive. Maybe because of his good attitude. Then you know what. I told him that i like him but he gives no response.

After a few days, he ask me to come along with him to play bowling together. I just agreed. Only 1 game we played and then as we're heading to he campus college, suddenly his face turn to be serious.

"I wanna tell you something", he said. "I already have someone", he added. I just shut my mouth because i already expect this. In my mind, a lot of questions were pop up, i just wonder why he doesn't tell me at the moment i confess to him? Why he ask me to play bowling together? Does he think by playing games can cure my frustration? All questions were unanswered.

But i told him " ohh, it's okay ". Poor me. Dumb me.

So, perigi cari timba, ohhhh...it's hard..Unless you are so gorgeous..


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh atleast you are so brave xD
And that guy is brave to cause he have guts to ask a girl for a date lol.

Unknown said...

that guy shouldn't reject a girl like that...

Unknown said...

I guess so, you mean like giving hopes?

Unknown said...

he was so transparent. Ouh ouh. :(.

I had wrongly commented before in one of your entries just now, back to your question. How to increase traffic? When you got good entry and supportive followers/reader to visit your blog.

Your wrote entries so well so far.. I love to drop here to read. Keep it up yeah. Happy blogging, deary~ :)

Unknown said...

raziten: i mean a guy should reject in a nicer way, just telling me directly. im an open person.. y need to play bowling first.. shit.lols...

Unknown said...

thanks eza.. i'll try my best to publish more n more good entry..and yeah definitely i need supportive reader as well..

Unknown said...

LOL, indeed, whats with the bowling right? xD

Unknown said...

ive being troll..kuikui..