Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cat, why u dont like me?


I really love cat only since last year. Before this, i always scared to death to cats. When eating outside such as at mamak stall, there is always stray cats wandering around, it makes me cant sit still for a long time. Even when eating, i have to eat faster cause im worry im going to spill out all the food on the floor due to shock when cat comes near to me.

Sometimes, they chased me whenever i go. That's why i really hate cats.

But, suddenly im becoming a cat lover.  I dont know why. Hmm, i know it was out of sudden. But, one thing that i'm pretty sure is its happen after i got this one dream.

One night, i dream about myself like having my own cat. I adopt this cute furry cat, feeding him, petting him and playing with him happily. Such a lovely moment to remember and that feeling were never faded away till now.

That dream has changed me to be a cat lover. But now, each time i see cats and want to go near them, they are running away from me. Things have been turn around. Lol.

So, currently im still searching a cat to be adopted. weehuu...
Someone suggest me better to adopt  a kitten, it will love you more cause you raise it from small.

Whatever it is, I want a cat!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha I also likes cat, but dislike a stay cat. Although I still feels bad with them and wish to feed them if I have any food with me. Probably cause some of them are carrying desease that might be contagious to us.

My cat just got 5 little kittens, so im like noting their progression, it's one of the things that I wish to find first when I get back at my house. They are not really our cat actually and we didn't keep it like in a cage or so, but their grandmother came one day into our house and give birth to it. Which is why the mother are very close to us.

Unknown said...

u dislike stray cat, is it because they got flea ? i dont know cats have contagious disease that might affect us..huhu.. looks like i have to study more about cat.

So what kind of cat ur family adopting? i guess u wanna say the mother give birth right?That's why ur family close to the mother..Not the granny.. Hehe..Later on, u can write an entry about ur kitten!

Unknown said...

Hahaha, sounds weird but it's their granny which actually give birth to the cat that we called her, a mother. The granny just left idk where after it gave birth so it's the mother of the cat that are very close to us and since now it had been giving birth for like 3 times already. xD

Unknown said...

oh u call it mother..now i got it.. :)..