Sunday, December 1, 2013

Simple breakfast ever made

Today, i prepare a simple breakfast for my family. Just boil eggs for them. 


Usually, my father buy our breakfast like nasi lemak and some kuih-muih or mom making cekodok. But today, my father accompany my mom to the hospital for an appoinment. Hope they're doing fine.

I already ate two. So, another 6 remaining. This was made specially to my mom, father and also my sister. Two for them each. 

I wish them stay healthy and to my sister, good luck in your ACCA exam! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

My parents always eat half boiled egg for breakfast, but I rather prefer it to be fully boiled like this xD
I missed this cause the only time when I can really eat it just like that, is during Kenduri Kahwin haha. From the Bunga Telur right?

Unknown said...

haha.. pity you.. but now u live in hostel, u can make it by urself. just boil it in heater ( if u dont have pot)..

Unknown said...

I will try it but we don't even have a kitchen in here lol

Unknown said...

let me cry for a second..it sounds so tragis.. hehehe.. heater? u should have 1 to boil water..